1. Company for exploration, production, refining, distribution and sales of oil and petroleum products and exploration and production of natural gas “Petroleum Industry of Serbia” j.s.c. Novi Sad, 12 Narodnog fronta str., 21000 Novi Sad TIN: 104052135, company registration number: 20084693 (hereinafter: NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad) is the initiator of the loyalty program called Sa nama na putu (hereinafter: Sa nama na putu) and the issuer of the Sa nama na putu loyalty card (hereinafter: the card) for all registered users. Card User may be any person residing in the Republic of Serbia who is 15 years of age or older; who has confirmed that he/she has read, understood and accepted the Rules of the Program; who meets the requirements for obtaining the Card; and who, by registration, makes available the mandatory data specified in the application form for the Sa nama na putu loyalty program. NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad reserves the right to withdraw the card from circulation at any time and without notice and to change or completely cancel elements of the Sa nama na putu loyalty program.
2. A person becomes a user of the Sa nama na putu program by fulfilling the above conditions and by filling in the Application Form, which is used to create the card and enable the Sa nama na putu benefits. The personal data that are collected are as follows: name and surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, city, postal code, address of residence and house/apartment number, as well as special approvals for marketing notification and personalized offers. NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad, as the controller, processes the user’s data for the purposes of concluding and executing the contractual and legal relationship between NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad and the users, who are granted certain benefits provided by the Sa nama na putu loyalty program. Based on the special consent of the user for the processing of personal data, NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad processes data for the purpose of: creating personalized offers based on the consumption history recorded through the card, as well as for the purpose of informing about marketing services and products of the program founder, for the entire program membership duration. The consent is voluntary and the user can revoke their consent, in whole or in part, at any time. The consent withdrawal does not affect the admissibility of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before withdrawal. By revoking the consent in its entirety, further data processing for the aforementioned purposes will cease. The User may also at any time revoke their consent for data processing in part, i.e. individually for the purpose of promoting products and services and/or obtaining personalized offers, in which case the data will no longer be processed for the specific purpose, but this will not affect the membership in the Sa nama na putu program. The User has the right to request from NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad to access, update or delete his/her personal data, i.e. the right to restrict processing, as well as the right to data portability. In addition, the User has right to submit complaints to the processing of their personal data. Upon receipt of the complaint, NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad ceases to process the user’s personal data. Also, the data subject may file a complaint with the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection if he/she considers that the processing of personal data has been carried out contrary to the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection. The revocation of the consent in whole or in part, as well as the submission of complaints, is possible through the website https://www.nisgazprom.rs/programi-lojalnosti/sa-nama-na-putu/moj-nalog/, by calling the toll-free number of the Call Center 08 0000 8888, via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or using the Sa nama na putu mobile app. NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad has hired a processing company, “OIL PROCESSING COMPANY EUROPE DOO BELGRADE”, Majora Branka Vukosavljevića str. 46/3, Belgrade, Serbia, TIN 106947479, for the purposes of processing personal data. For certain personal data processing operations, the processor hired a sub-processor, the company “LEAD IT DOO KRALJEVO”, Dositejeva 9/2, Kraljevo, Serbia, TIN 106614584, e-mail address. NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad undertakes to store all personal data while applying adequate technical, organizational and personnel security measures in order to protect personal data. Filled paper application forms are kept by the program initiator scanned with the application of adequate protection measures, whereas their paper copies are destroyed immediately after the actions for making electronic copies of the application forms are taken. NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad processes user data during the validity of the contractual and legal relationship, as well as for one year from the termination of the contract for any reason whatsoever. NIS j.s.c. Novi Sad processes data during the loyalty program, and is obliged to delete/destroy all user data after one year from the termination of the Sa nama na putu program. Users who have not used their card for more than three years may be excluded from the Sa nama na putu loyalty program. Such users may subsequently re-engage in the Sa nama na putu loyalty program, without any restrictions, but with mandatory re-registration. Personal data of users who have not used their card for more than five years are deleted from the Sa nama na putu loyalty program management system.
3. Personal data of the card user is not exchanged with other users.
4. The Sa nama na putu card is portable and can only be used by a registered user. At the cardholder’s request, the card can be transferred to another user. Transfer of ownership involves changing the personal data on the card through the web page “My Account” or by calling the Call Centre.
5. The method of user registration, the value, collection and spending of bonus points, as well as restrictions, are described in more detail at www.nisgazprom.rs and in points of sale of NIS a.d.
6. The user earns bonus points by purchasing in the NIS a.d. in accordance with the notices to be made available to the user in a timely manner. In order to receive the bonus points at the time of purchase, the user must show the card, or the generated QR code in the mobile app Sa nama na putu, to the employees of NIS a.d. at the place of the transaction.
7. The cardholder can receive bonus points for purchase, except for the purchase of gift cards, tobacco products, TAG devices, magazines, daily newspapers, all kinds of recharges, laundry and vacuum cleaner tokens, items of the additional product assortment that are purchased for coupons or at a discount with the Sa nama na putu card. There are 3 card tiers – SILVER, GOLD and PLATINUM.
Gift cards can be purchased using bonus points. It is not possible to pay with a gift card and bonus points at the same time.
|Level||Spending in the previous month|
|Silver||0 – 11.999 RSD|
|Gold||12.000 – 24.999 RSD|
|Platinum||Over 25.000 RSD|
Depending on the tier, the cardholder collects bonus points from 1 to 6 bonus points per litre, that are rounded to full numbers for the purchase of fuel, whereas the purchase of items of additional product assortment is calculated as a 5% of the total purchase value
The table below shows the bonus points system:
|Product name||Bonus points calculation model for purchasing fuel|
|Euro Diesel||2 bp/l||2,5 bp/l||3 bp/l|
|Euro premium BMB 95||2 bp/l||2,5 bp/l||3 bp/l|
|OPTI Diesel||2 bp/l||2,5 bp/l||3 bp/l|
|OPTI gasoline 95||2 bp/l||2,5 bp/l||3 bp/l|
|OPTI Auto Gas||1 bp/l||1,5 bp/l||2,5 bp/l|
|CNG methane||1 bp/kg||1,5 bp/kg||2,5 bp/kg|
|G-Drive Diesel||3 bp/l||4,5 bp/l||6 bp/l|
|G-Drive 100||3 bp/l||4,5 bp/l||6 bp/l|
|AdBlue on tap||1 bp/l||1,5 bp/l||2,5 bp/l|
|Opti Autoglass on tap||1 bp/l||1 bp/l||1 bp/l|
|Products from the store
|Bonus points calculation model for purchasing other products|